Extra health & safety measures
FULL COVID POLICY
Our hotel ensures through the implementation of the hygienic protocol of operation of hotels according to the instructions of EODY, to minimize the risk of virus transmission and to enhance the safety of visitors and employees. Adheres to all the mandatory criteria of the protocol and takes into account the optional recommendations.
Team members (staff) Training
- Training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols to all employees
- Informative posters throughout the staff areas
Personal Protective Equipment
- Provision of personal protective equipment to all employees
- Hand sanitizing stations for our guests and staff around public areas
- Floor signage and informative posters for physical distance
- Proper arrangement of restaurant, bar, lounge and pool tables to ensure appropriate distancing.
Cleaning - Disinfection
- Cleaning and disinfection is done with formulations suitable for SARS-CoV-2.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols are used to clean guest rooms with attention to high touched surfaces
- Steam cleaners for the disinfection of fabric surfaces such us sofas, chairs.
- Cleaning, disinfection and ventilation of the room during the hours between stays.
- All decorative items are suspended.
- Daily cleaning of the rooms is avoided in the context of minimizing contacts between employees and visitors. However, there is an option to increase the frequency at the request of the customer.
- The linen change is performed every 3 days depending on the type or room.
- Prohibition of entry in the rooms to non-residents.
- Increased frequency of disinfection of all public areas and staff areas with attention to high touched surfaces
- Dining tables, bar stools, chairs etc disinfected after each use
- Recommendation to all guests the usage of their in room WC
- Air Conditioning Cleaning, according to governmental protocols
Front office desk
- Check out time: 11:00 / Check in time : 15:00
- Guests personal data (address, telephone number, email) during check in, for public health protection and the possible need of tracing
- Appropriate floor signage for physical distancing
- All key cards disinfected prior use
- POS terminals disinfected after guest use
- Working surfaces & Shared Equipment disinfected regularly
- A complete medical kit available at front office
- Guests are informed for the services that are officially suspended or altered
- Max capacity number of person in the pool is 1person/5m2. .
- Lounge chairs and tables are arranged with appropriate physical distance
- Disinfection after each use,
Suppliers of goods & services
- All our Contractors and suppliers of goods and services follow similar Safety Protocols measures.
The hotel has in place an action plan in case of COVID-19 suspected cases of guests or staff member which complies with Greece’s Hotel protocols and legislation.
The Management of our Hotel is committed in fully implementing Greece’s Hotel Safety Protocols.
We wish you a safe and pleasant stay in our hotel.